25 August 2015

My daily looks lately

Express skirt..with pockets!! Free People blouse from Nordstrom Rack

 Hi! Kiddos are back in school this week and we just celebrated our 17 year anniversary! Its been busy around here to say the least, but I am glad to be figuring out a new schedule and to have some quiet time...ya mamas out there know what I mean!
I have shared these pics on my instagram so follow along there also to see my weekly looks and craziness!


 I was pretty thrilled when I snagged these $150 heels from Anthropologie for only $32... online I just love to fine a good sale on thier shoes! I feel like some kind of sexy pirate chick in them! HA! A little tip for ya too if they say that it is no longer available online call them and see if it is in a store and they will ship it to you! 

Express top Steve Madden sandals


This fun bracelet is from Revolve...not fun to put on but fun to look at!
 


Ohh Daisy! always in my armpit!
 

Evadently this is how I eat my hamburgers or take a bath..however you want to look at it..lol
 

This a great new color from OPI that they just released! Its called I cannonli wear OPI
 
Banana Republic skirt H&M top Joes heels for Nordstrom rack  Jenny Bird necklace
  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails