15 September 2014

Our stay at Hotel Teatro


I have been meaning to share our little weekend away that we had last month down in Denver! We decided to stay at a hotel we had not stayed at before, and well it turned out to be just what we wanted!



The hotel is considered a boutique hotel...it didn't disappoint in that regard
we loved it! This is your view right when you walk through the doors. 




There is a restaurant right in there where we went in for a afternoon snack of little beef kabobs and roasted veggies, that was fantastic but pricey... why did I not get a pic of that?? Well because by that point I had gotten some kind of drink that was seriously knocking me on my butt, and had to go take a nappie... such a light weight ;) 


I just loved their waiting area sitting room! I was disappointed that we scooted out the door and did not realize the next morning that you could eat breakfast in here! 







We headed to Snooze for breakfast in the morning..and this happened,we just love that place! I don't know if it's just a Colorado restaurant, but its one of my favorites! Its a must go! Yup I ate all dat!


We had a great time and loved the hotel! Would love to stay there again! It's really close to 16th street mall, so it's close to where it's all happening! Hope you have a great week! Ill be showing soon our trip that we just took to DisneyWorld, you can see some of the pics on my instagram;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails