30 August 2014

Free People OOTD





Free People top
Free People bralett
Gap camos (older)
Steve Madden booties (amazon)
Stella&Dot clutch

 Hi there! I now I keep whipping out this bralett from Free People, but I am just finding more and more cute tops to put it with, and it's comfortable too! I have just been loving that pop of lace there peeking out ;). Also if you are wanting to grab this top make sure you are really gentle with it. It goes with a lot and is really comfortable, so I am glad that I snagged it!
We will be attempting to get family pictures done by my sister, so I am excited about that and hope those turn out good.. so it will be a relaxing weekend for us hopefully! Ohh and Outlander is on!! Loving Saturday nights right now..lol

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails